View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather13 View Post
Hmm. Well since Im a Sprint Premier Member Ill prob pre-order from them so I get the phone Thursday July 28th. If for some reason thats not the case Ill look into the wirefly deal since I plan to upgrade my plan as well. However with Sprint online you dont pay for activation I think and other places like Best Buy I believe you do. Thats a $30 savings in itself.
Nope, any gold premier member doesn't have to pay activation. In fact, the past 4 upgrades, 2 of 4 on secondary lines, I haven't paid activation fees. All Best Buy mobile upgrades.

Even better, they're SO much more accommodating than Sprint as far as returns and exchanges are concerned. My first 2 EVO's I had to exchange because of issues (1-screen not responsive to touch motion, 2-bricked due to double froyo update release), and there were no questions asked when I went into exchange. The 3rd one was great, but I only got that one because they happened to have an extra the day I called (even though it was sold out everywhere) and then they let me exchange for a white one when that one was released (a week or so after my 30 days from original purchase expired).

Nontheless, I've had great experiences with best buy mobile.
Last edited by drexappeal; July 19th, 2011 at 09:48 PM.