View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
LBPHeretic
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Sprint HTC Hero (OEM Android 2.1) [Rooted] B&N Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

SwiftKey X is free on the Amazon Appstore today. I just bought a copy from the website. The odd thing is that I when I go to the Amazon Appstore app on my handset, I do not see SwiftKey or SwiftKey X in the list of available apps to download and install. If I go into my account on the computer, I see both though. That is sort of troubling. Has anyone else experienced missing apps? I just checked my online account and I have forty-seven apps, but the app is only showing thirty-seven apps. What gives?

EDIT: Okay, so I did some detective work. I clicked on a few of these apps on Amazon on my computer and now a lot of them do not seem to be compatible with the Sprint HTC Hero anymore, including SwiftKey X. This is a load of garbage because they were compatible when I first bought them months ago. I know these apps work with my handset, but now I cannot install them. This really stinks.

Tweet with me about Android on Twitter. (Please follow to see my tweets.)
Last edited by LBPHeretic; July 21st, 2011 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LBPHeretic For This Useful Post:
dan330 (July 21st, 2011)