View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kuhns787

Device(s): Samsung S4
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylando808 View Post
i've had my Inspire since launch and i'm glad to say this is a very reliable phone. it does as advertised, it works very well in the smart and the phone department

i consider myself an average consumer that doesn't drool (much) over the next bleeding edge technology breakthrough, so my Inspire seems to handle my everyday tasks just fine (web browsing, social media, navigtion, phone stuff)

also HTC Sense will make it much easier for her to understand the basics of android and the simple user interface is very pleasing to the eye.

my only issues with this phone is the speakerphone could have been a bit louder, and battery life left me looking for an outlet in the middle of the work day.

hope that helps a bit.
I feel the same right now I have both the Atrix and the Inspire. The Atrix has a good battery life but the user interface on the Inspire is so much better! My only other gripe about the Inspire is when outside it is very hard to see the screen for pictures and reading stuff. I would go with the inspire and get an extra battery.