View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM   #73 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather13 View Post
If the release date is Sunday July 31 and many say that being a Sprint Premier customer you can usually get the phone a few days before that (I believe someone mentioned Thursday July 28th) then that would mean today would be exactly 1 week from then. But yet Sprint has no mention of it as of now. So just how long can they wait to open this up to allow people to order and them to package it and get it ready for shipping for next week?
Sprint stated it clearly in their press release on July 13.

Sprint Newsroom | Motorola PHOTON 4G Debuts on July 31 for $199.99

2nd paragraph
Quote:
Sprint Premier Customers will have the opportunity to purchase Motorola PHOTON 4G – online only – three days before the national launch, while supplies last. Customers who have elected to receive email notifications from Sprint will be notified of the details on July 28. Premier customers can also log on to their account at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones & Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint on July 28, click “show me my rewards” and then “Sprint Premier Community” for additional details.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
twospirits (July 21st, 2011)