View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
AndyOpie150
AF Contributor

Device(s): LG Optimus V/Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX ROM
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,491 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
Build 07212011 is up and ready for testing!
Green Machine Theme

-New kernel with ext2 and ext4 support built in, please test your links2sd and other 2sd methods and report results.

-USB storage mode fixed.

-Screenshot from power button menu being flipped has been fixed.

Updated BACKside rom install instructions, if upgrading from a previous build wiping cache/dalvik should be sufficient.
(I still do a full wipe/format when testing my nightly builds to ensure a clean compile)
Enjoy!

Thanks again go to Blarf, smooth as silk as always!
(I hate being a "Nuub" sometimes) Maybe it's something I'm not doing right or what I don't really know,but when I plug the phone into the computer via the USB cable and scroll through the settings I still can't find the USB mass storage. And it won't pop up a window on my computer. Also in the past with the other ROM's the toggle that I can put up as a Widget for the USB Mass Storage has worked. But even with this Build I still get "your device does not support direct control of a USB" whenever I try to enable the toggle. Could you maybe point out the obvious to me,for it has escaped my attention again....Thanks JerryScript for all the outstanding work and support on this incredible ROM.