View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM   #46 (permalink)
lordofthereef
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): EVO 4G Rooted + CM7 [ROM]
Carrier: Not Provided

So I realized pre-orders get some color crystal to change lightsaber color. Cool. What if you are one of the majority of classes that doesn't wield a lightsaber. SOL?

The way I justified the price is that I haven't purchased a game since the last wow expansion. Literally. I just don't find myself doing a whole ton of gaming anymore. I used to spend way more than $150 a year on gaming, so I figure this little splurge is ok lol. FWIW I have also spent a butt-ton more on star wars action figures in the past (oh god, I am really admitting my geekiness here I think!) Pretty excited for the statue too. It should be awesome, for the price.

I am also interested in the unique merchant. I am sure it isn't going to be something very game changing, but a pocket merchant that sells items that are generally only available in the city while out on the field, maybe even for a much higher price, wouldn't be too "broken". I am probably dreaming here...