View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011, 05:23 PM   #103 (permalink)
busted bones

Device(s): Motorola Photon 4G EVO 4G-Gone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINFIDELxx View Post
Found this today.

[Hi Sprint Premier Community Users,

I would like to take a moment and introduce myself; my name is José and I am the newest member of the Sprint Premier Community Forum Team, working along with Hana and Clarissa.
I would truly like to start this venture out by assisting our members in this community with some lost early upgrades due to the April 1st changes to the Premier Program.

Any Sprint Premier customer, who has lost their Annual Device Upgrade due to becoming Premier Silver, I would like to assist in possibly getting your upgrade back if you were upgrade eligible prior to July 2011. If you fall in to this category, I would like to hear from you and get to know you, please send me a private message.

Sincerely,

Jose Nunez

UPDATE
*Attention Premier customers* – we have been updated by the executive team and they are not authorizing any overrides past 7/31. Customers whose upgrades would have been active prior to 7/31 will also need to have their override requests submitted prior to 7/31 in order to be considered.
If you believe you qualify for an override, please send me a private message today. Thanks, -Jose”

Message was edited by: SP_JoseNunez]

Those that were switched to Silver status and were originally due a annual upgrade looks like this would be our last chance to upgrade.
Who were you emailing for this as I would like to send them an email and talk to them as well.