View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #116 (permalink)
DMC-12

Device(s): Moto Photon
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINFIDELxx View Post
Found the post Sprint's Premier Community forum. Search Jose Nunez on Sprint's site and it will take you to the post. You can PM him and he'll apparently change the account for you. Still waiting on mine to update and I haven't received a response yet. I tried calling Sprint and got shot down by 3 different reps. May try calling back now that I have the quote from a SP Forum Team member stating they have extended the renewed annual upgrade for those that would have been eligible before July 31rst. I was told last night that promo ended June30th and I'd have to pay a $75 "pay off" to get full upgrade on my account. I let them know I had friends that were still allowed their early upgrade as well as all the members of this forum that posted similar results. They acted like they didn't care and told me they'll look into it and call me back Monday.
I sent a PM to Jose about a month ago. It took him a full week to get back to me, because he is so inundated with requests. But he did come through. Just give him some time.