View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2011, 06:16 PM   #37 (permalink)
ProfeZZor X

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

The funny thing about the insurance is that it's always needed when you least expect it.

Just two months before I got my 3DVO, I had my Touch Pro2 for close to 2 years. I figure I had it all that time with no problem, so why keep it. So I cancelled it. Literally one week later, the touch screen stopped working. Without any insurance, I was told that I had to pay $35 bucks. But the positive thing about that experience was that on that fateful day, I discovered the EVO 3D through the ramblings of a young teenage boy that was in the Sprint store with his mom trying to decide if he should wait two months for the EVO 3D, or to get that tablet phone. Completely uninformed on what the EVO 3D was, I asked him what it was all about, and he mentioned a few key points about it.

Needless to say, he ended up with the tablet phone, and I left the store with all sorts of possibilities of owning one of the world's first glasses-less 3D phones... But until then, I still had to pay for my busted @$$ Touch Pro2 .
Last edited by ProfeZZor X; July 26th, 2011 at 06:18 PM.