View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #41 (permalink)
Roze
Hiding behind a mystery

Device(s): Moto Atrix [lovin'] Nexus One [Lost] LG Vu [Lost]
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunameow View Post
Hey now! My gallery whining got merged, but I don't hate the new GB OTA. I love it to pieces except the gallery thing. If it were a physical thing, I would snuggle it and let it sleep on my pillow. Just wanted to clarify that.
haha, well it doesn't have to be GB as a whole but you hate something ABOUT GB OTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by enewkirk1 View Post
I agree about the nice black theme, but from what I hear, it can look however we want it to. I didn't like the music player either, at first. But when I saw the lyrics scrolling as the music was playing, I was sold. I'm pretty new to this android stuff, so that was pretty cool to me.
*thinks* I can't picture it, lol. Screen shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil.Bonsai View Post
Anyone notice in change in gps behavior? I used to leave gps checked, and it would activate when something needed it, then turn off when not used. Now it just stays on (gps icon in notifation bar.) Didn't notice this and battery ended up being drained. Now I have to manually turn the gps on/off when I want to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilasix9 View Post
For me its the opposite. I leave it on now and it only activates when using GPS or maps. Before the icon would stay on until I turned it off.
O.o I hope Evil is the only one that sees this with the GPS.

Many thanks,
Roze