View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,876 Times in 1,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by k425 View Post
I didn't mean to call you out Shawheim... I was just trying to get your attention so you would be sure to comment. Sorry if it seemed as if I was calling you out. I was trying to see how you got GTalk Video Chat to work on your pre-release device. Any thoughts... maybe you had an later build of 2.3.4 than the shipping software?
You're lucky. I was about to go to bat for shawheim...LOL. But next time you want to make sure he sees a thread, maybe PM him the link to the thread you started, instead of adding it to the title?

Nontheless, just for everyone, keep in mind that shawheim got a Demo phone, so there's no telling what the seller he bought it from actually put on the phone in the first place.

Okay, back on topic, I've never really used the video chat option on the EVO because all the programs I tried absolutely sucked!!...LOL...Qik, Fring, Skype...they all were awful. Tried Fring chatting with my best friend and it was always an issue of him not hearing me, or vice versa.

If it works, that's cool. If not, definitley not a deal breaker for me.