View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM   #383 (permalink)
HanSolo

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkbonn View Post
I'm just saying that all this blaming of Verizon is misplaced. Don't you think if Motorola delivered the phones ready for sale, Verizon would sell them?
I think that the general feeling HAS been directed towards Moto, not Verizon. At least in my case. I actually love Verizon. I think it's a little pricey, but not much more than anyone else, and my coverage is excellent. My unlimited data, I've found, really IS unlimited, and I love that they allowed us to be grandfathered in, instead of switching us to tiered like new customers.

Yes, I do think that 90% of Verizon store reps have no idea what they're talking about regarding phones and specs, and yes, I do think that's deplorable.

Having said that, any delays or bugs in phones or software has nothing to do with them. They're just pushing product.

So, IF I get the Bionic and I bring it in because the battery is lasting only 4 hours and the phone is overheating like crazy and that freaking ugly Motoblur is making my dual core 1 GHz processor act like a single core 500 MHz phone, I MIGHT bring it in just so I can swap it for another Bionic, but I won't be asking them anything else. Why?

1. They wouldn't know what to say except "Hmm, that's weird, no one else's Bionic is acting that way."

2. It's not their fault.