View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Not that I'm aware. You might try them, sometimes those screen capture apps - even though intended to work with only root - will work anyway with some phone models. (I remember a lot of confusion about this, especially with the Samsung owners last year.)

For what it's worth, I recommend making screen shots from Android SDK, especially on an unrooted phone. You just can't go wrong. TS and I have both posted instructions for that recently, look for his screen shot posts from last night for the link. It's pretty easy following the step-by-step instructions and once you have it, you're not at the mercy of a separate app for this - plus your shots end up on PC without an extra step, which in my case, is where I really want them anyway.
I totally remember seeing the post, but since I was in a rush, I completely forgot to bookmark the post you made. I'll take a look for it as soon as I get a chance.