View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
cunning plan

Device(s): HTC Desire 2.2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks SURoot and Duv.

Me and a guy a work with just did this and it worked fine for mine, but his one had the same issue as Duv's where it wouldn't install, so we did what Duv suggested and turned debug off and back on which then allowed it to install

One thing I should point out to anyone else trying this - don't think it will just move everything itself, because it doesn't. I'll admit I was sitting there for a minute after installing the hack / edit waiting for it to begin, until I worked out that it allows you to manually move apps to the SD card that were previously blocked from moving.

This is where:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUroot View Post
It will not,. You will have to move those. You can download "Apps2sd" from teh market and instead of going through each one, it will present you with the move to sd screen for each app in sequence. You still have to press the "move to SD" button for each, but saves a lot of time.
Comes in useful..

Just don't try and move everything to SD as some items need to be left on the phone disk to work properly - especially widgets such as Tasks lists, System Info Widget etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to cunning plan For This Useful Post:
SUroot (August 4th, 2011)