View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
RoRo1990
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
When my plan is usually up, I just call Rogers Wireless and ask them to forward me to Customers Retention (not sure if they changed this name since you said 'Relation'). I've never had an issue with that the last time I renewed my contract. I got $5 for any 4 features. I chose caller ID, voice messaging, 2500 text messages and early evening starting at 6pm (should have asked for 5pm :@) and they threw in 50 free minutes, lol.

What phone do you currently have on Rogers? What phone are you upgrading to?

Have you looked into Bell? They have a better line-up of smartphones compared to Telus. If I was going to leave Rogers, I'd leave them for Bell.

Have you looked at the newer carriers, Wind and Mobilicity? Unlimited everything for like $45-$55. You just need to 1) be in a Metro city and 2) not travel a lot or only to other Metro cities
Thanks for the reply this is my plan I stayed with rogers. It is $59 before taxes what do you think?

I also have got the samsung galaxy s2 from bell and rooted/unlocked it. Not sure where to get started with roms and apps though. Guess i'll check out that part of the forum

Also got a question about wifi. If I have wifi enabled and I make/receive a call does it use the wifi for the call or my carriers network?
Last edited by RoRo1990; August 4th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.