View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #431 (permalink)
tehsusenoh

Device(s): Droid Bionic (AOKP)
Carrier: Not Provided

tehsusenoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandroidfan View Post
Yeah, I think Samsung wants to make Galaxy brand like Apple in android world with exclusive hardwares.
Wouldn't it be something if all of the manufacturers teamed up to make a super phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire1914 View Post
and these pictures seem to show some "lip" on the bottom edge. Does that lip fall off like on the OG droid (for the stupid keyboard), or is the screen deeper than the rest of the phone? I can't tell from the angles.

It just looks too much like the Droid 3, and I'm not sure why there has to be a lip if there is no keyboard.
The lip does not fall off. The screen is recesses a very tiny bit, I'm guessing to keep the phone off a surface if placed face down.

My claims are supported by the many galleries that were released yesterday and today.

Hey Look, More DROID Bionic Pictures – This Time We See Under the Hood - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Another New DROID Bionic Gallery Surfaces, Looking More Beautiful by the Minute - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

If you found one of my posts helpful, don't hesitate to click the thanks button!