View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
appomaticsoftware

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Am I the only one who's astounded and upset that our lovely OS hasn't received a single puzzle quest game, or even the same type of game? This seems like it would be the perfect casual fit, and also help the cravings of us RPG lovers.
We're hopeful that you guys will enjoy our latest game Lair Quest. Feedback has been positive and we're eager to offer updates based upon customer feedback. I've included some screenshots and a video in this post to give you an idea of what the gameplay is like. I'm eager to hear your comments and suggestions.

Quote:
App Description:
Your goal in Lair Quest is to draw a path through similar tiles while battling enemies and bolstering your defenses. As you progress through the game you will face more difficult dragons. You must make each move count or you will quickly become overwhelmed.

Lair Quest is overflowing with content. There are powers to upgrade, unique bosses to fight, new levels to unlock and even more for you to discover on your own! And the many different strategies you can employ ensure that you'll never get bored! Fans of Dungeon Raid and Puzzle Quest will absolutely love this game.

★Features★
-3 game modes
-6 different enemies
-30 unique bosses
-8 player abilities
-30 powerful spells
-constant save system

‪Lair Quest for Android‬‏ - YouTube
Last edited by appomaticsoftware; August 6th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.