View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #27 (permalink)
isaacj87
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG Optimus L9, Nexus 7
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanked 1,792 Times in 494 Posts
ikarosdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcullen View Post
Hi, I've installed TJ Style's recovery. It's working great. I've been following your CM7 progress, and I'm very excited. Also, I'm on MotoDev. I saw the thread requesting code, but I'm not seeing if they've released the kernel source code yet. I know there's been talk about the Ascend being similar, but no way those kernels could work for this Snapdragon processor. Any word on that code being released by Motorola? So far the Triumph isn't listing on Rom Manager. I am mega impressed with you and TJ for getting this far so quickly. Thanks for all the hard work! I'll be following you. Thanks again!!!
I am one of the people asking for the source code on opensource.motorola.com. When it's released, you can be sure I'll be all over it. They're source packages seem very complete and I look forward to getting it.

As for TJ's CWM, it wouldn't flash a package made by me. I have a CWM that I worked on that does. For now, however, there's no point and having people migrate to a new CWM. I think there are some users who actually have my CWM.

The Triumph will not be listed on ROM Manager until someone submits the recovery sauce to Koush.

I'm sure that a kernel for another Foxconn FB0 variant device would work on the Triumph. The question is, how much of it will work?

As of right now, I'm sitting on my hands waiting for Moto to release something to us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isaacj87 For This Useful Post:
MarkMcCoskey (August 9th, 2011), Rezanow (August 11th, 2011), rvarn1 (August 8th, 2011)