View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #159 (permalink)
droidbaby

Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29mike View Post
Whatever issues that I had, have seemed to fix themselves. My battery life has improved from what it was on Froyo...id say about 10-15 percent...nothing crazy, but pretty good nonetheless. The one thing Ive noticed is that the way picture messages are sent has been changed. Back on Froyo, every pic that I would send or receive would be in that crappy slide-show format. Now its like any other MMS! I dont know if this was from the GB update, but it seems to have fixed itself right after I updated. I had a question. When I would check my running aps before the update, they would be around that 80-100MB range. Now after the GB update, they are in the 180-200MB range. I dont know why this is, I think Ive downloaded 1 new app since the update and it doesnt show it as running...

Sorry, one last question...Someone said that updating manually voids the warranty. That cant be true right? Its not rooting your phone, its just downloading what HTC temporarily had on their website.

Should not void warranty since it was released by HTC, I dunno but it works great on mine. Loving the new notification and the speed.