View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
twistedriku
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstress View Post
yikes, dont know what i did wrong but now i have no service and theres nothing under prl.

Are you sure this shouldnt be done under the script tab, I never saw a "write" option under upgrade
o.0.... You weren't supposed to do it under the upgrade tab as stated in the tutorial. I said to look in the upper part of the box for PRL/ERI and click it and then you'd come to a section where you see Write and Read and then continue with the given instruction. As for getting your phone service back, open up the readme file and follow the instructions where I told you to stop reading it to put your phone back in an out of the box state. Note that this will do a factory reset and if you have rooted your phone and any other good stuff, it will be lost and you will start over again. If you have a custom recovery installed and did a nandroid backup before this, then you are in luck because then you can just take out the battery, put it back in after 5 seconds, then hold the Home button and Volume down button and the power up at the same time and hold it to reboot into your recovery. Also if you wish, if you do not have a custom recovery, you can just use the method I just mentioned to do a factory reset of your phone and it should just be as if you flashed a new rom. Lemme know how it goes, if it doesnt work please tell me a bit about your phone so I can give you a straight option instead of detailing multiple possibilities. Also, you could just try reflashing the PRL correctly, but do this if the PRL is the only thing in your phone status that is missing. (Your phone number and MEID and etc should be there then attempt this option)
Last edited by twistedriku; August 8th, 2011 at 12:27 PM.