Speaking of the Amazon price (still showing $0.01 today), is there any way to tell whether and when this price might expire? The Costco price looks like it went up to $49, at least online.
I'm debating between jumping on the Inc2 now or holding on to my Eris for another month and seeing whether anything new comes out that I like better. However, while I'd love to have 4G and a dual core processor, I suspect any phone with either of those in the near future is going to be bigger and heavier than the Inc2, and if anything I want something smaller (would prefer Eris/iPhone sized, but nothing currently in that range is appealing). And anything new will certainly be more expensive than a penny, so living with a "lesser" phone later might be more palatable knowing it was "free" :-)