Ok, I know its been a while so im going to just post s few general FAQs.
1. Rooting can be done with gingerbreak 2.1 but you CANNOT UNROOT.
2. Metro PC's apps can all be removed with a root file explorer (I used a paid app called root explorer) simply go into the "cust" folder and delete any unwanted apps from the app folder. Reboot afterwords.
3. bootstrapsound.oog (booting sound) is in system>media>audio (you can find custom boot sounds through Google)
4. Bootanimation.zip (startup animation) is in cust>metropcs same deal as bootsound.
5. The audio thing only runs when you use headphones and is optimized for earbuds.
6. Yes, once rooted you can tether using wifi or USB.
7. If your screen is twitching out just tap the power button and unlock the phone. Dunno why it happens but happens more in humid weather.
8.Yes, there are two speakers on the exterior of the phone for stereo speaker play.
9. The light is a battery indicator. Green, yellow, red, dead.
10. There is no cwm or other recovery as far as I know but I am working on it as well as I can. If you have Linux and are willing to help please pm me.
That's it for now.
looking for local miami music? in a miami band and want free promo and show tips, no strings attached? www.facebook.com/hahopromotions
show updates, music news and free stuff!!! i help here for free, so i figured i can do this too!!! enjoy!