View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tsjerk
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

After going through a lot of posts and replies, I found someone stating that he had it in one time zone and not in the other, which made me think it might have something to do with clock mismatch between the phone and the Google servers. I checked my clock which was an hour ahead of time, despite being on automatic reading from network. But to my big surprise the date was set to January 3, 2005! Okay, after hard resetting that is. But then I set the time manually, adjusted the date and... everything works again! Downloading/installing apps, synchronizing, even with all mobile internet turned off and relying only on my WIFI. I sure hope it lasts, and that this may solve the problem for others.
Tsjerk is offline  
Reply With Quote