View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #45 (permalink)
Simba501

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Inspire
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrews317 View Post
Today I had the oportunity to hold in my hands my HTC Inspire and a friends Samsung Galaxy S. The Galaxy felt like a toy, very light. The Inspire definitely has a better construction feeling. With the UI I am very happy, the overall usage of the phone is great. The only thing of course would be the battery life, but I kind of knew this issue because I read a lot on forums and I got prepared with a charger at home, at the office and the car charger.
I actually like the feel of the Galaxy S (Captivate, to be specific. Never held any of the other versions). I thought the build quality felt excellent, with it's metal back plating. I liked the thinness and weight, and it still felt solid to me. If I could make the perfect phone, I'd put the Inspire (software & RAM) inside the Captivate's externals (and leave its 2GB of application memory). That's just me. I think I am in the minority. I think the Inspire feels too bulky, in comparison, sometimes. That being said, I still think the Inspire is the best Android device available on AT&T, I'm just not a huge fan of its build style.
Last edited by Simba501; August 15th, 2011 at 07:34 AM.