View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #62 (permalink)
hodgesdodges

Device(s): Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Should I get the Evo 4g or 3D?

I just became a Sprint customer 5 days ago..I started a 2 year contract with a Samsung Epic 4G. I can not for the life of me keep it charged up. It charged all lastnight and i was able to use it for 2-3 hours today..i made 1phone call..3 texts..used the gps for 5 mins and watched one 3 minute youtube video..then it died..im running juice defender in aggressive mode..im not running anything in the background that does not need to run..i have my screen brightness set low..basicly im sick of it..i took my first Epic 4G back to the store 2days after i got it because it was doing the same thing..not holding a charge worth crap.. i thought it was a problem with my phone but this one is. The same..so im looking hard at the HTC EVO 4G and the EVO 3D...do you think im wasting my time..will i have this issue with any new smart phone? Which phone would you get to use with sprint? Help..what would you do? Thanks for letting me blow off steam..joe ohh one more thing...I dont give a hoot about 3d technology...the reason im looking at the 3d phone is because of the dual core processor and all the other fancy specs..