Thread: General WonderMedia WM8650
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #125 (permalink)
ndh777
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Sprint:Samsung Galaxy SIII-retired; HTC Evo 4G-retired; Samsung Moment-retired
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad.sham View Post
@Ndh777,

I am now just with a box. The link which i gave you, i followed it now I am with a small box.
It did all the steps and now after switching it on it keep shouting UBEROID............

Now, its a big headk for me. Earlier it was good, no problem was there. Just I did fingering. Any help from ur side to get back to my old OS.
So it didn't work? I believe there was something in the link that explained what to do if your install wasn't successful. I'll begin looking on the article and get back to you if I see anything that would fix the issue.

Try letting the device run out of power or turn it off if you can. Once that is done, try starting it up again.

Usually if something were to go wrong, I would use a .zip file known as Caulkin's Format. Unfortunately, I forgot that our tablets cannot access the HBOOT or I can't remember how to access it so that won't work unless I can figure that out.

If that doesn't work, there may be a solution elsewhere online and I'll begin searching tonight and hopefully have a solution tomorrow.

When my roots didn't work, it simply didn't work and restarted and there were no problems. For this, I've never heard of such a problem happening. But don't worry, your tablet is not destroyed.

You could also try redoing the process to see if you may have done something wrong along the way as that can sometimes happen. Be extra careful when installing the update this time making sure you don't skip any step.

Hopefully I'll have the solution tomorrow.
Last edited by ndh777; August 17th, 2011 at 12:08 AM.