Originally Posted by pamela512
hello. i have the wondermedia 8650 tablet and have done factory reset on it. I now do not have a browser to go to. Could you please advise of how to get this??
They have a number of different browsers for Android such as Opera, Dolphin, Firefox, and many more.
You can download what are known as "apk files" onto your SD card, then use a file browser to install these files. We call them apk files because they are in .apk format.
What you do is:
1. Download apk from wherever. There is a Google online app Market as well as an Amazon app store.
2. Insert SD card into computer through USB or whatever.
3. Open My Computer or just Computer and select your SD card.
4. Click and drag the .apk file(s) onto your SD card's window and they'll be in there.
5. Insert SD card into tablet.
6. Use a file browser such as the one that came with the tablet or one like Astro or ES File Explorer to find the .apk file.
7. Click the .apk file and tell it to install.
BAM! Now you've got an internet browser