View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
drexappeal
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
Awesome guide.

TS
Thanks, TS. I'm surprised not many people have replied on this yet. I made this thread with New and Fringe Android owners in mind, especially.

If there's one consistent complaint that I've seen from many fringe Android users, it's based on their and blog reviews of the OEM User Interface, which I can understand would make sense if they were just scared to try out an aftermarket launcher.

I can relate to that because last year, I liked Sense UI enough that I didn't even know what a Launcher was until Sense UI started force closing left and right...and people kept suggesting Launcher Pro or ADW. I had no clue what they were or what they did and was hoping that this thread would clarify that a little more for any new or fringe android users that have seen the references, but never ventured out to try the launchers.

Hopefully, more people will catch on to what these launchers do and how it could make a world of difference for their Android experience. Android in general got me hooked based on the basic functions, but it was Launcher Pro Plus that really set me in on my love for Android and how easy it really can be once you have the right apps to apply for everything that you want.