View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
scarrabri

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchinufrap View Post
I actually did that, but i was playing with the Wildfire S
I did do watch and read some reviews but they focused on nit picks not the major problems!

Also no Wildfire's were on display for me to play around with, also i was pressed for time i needed a new phone, i wanted a smartphone and i had a budget.
But now, i think i will sell it or get a refund at this point because i cannot do anything i want to do on this phone it just feels cheap and nasty and i recommend people stay the hell away from it unless they know exactly what they are going to get and understand that it's going to be really crap, especially if you've seen what good smartphones are like.

Good video on the Pro's and Cons.
HTC Wildfire- pros and cons - YouTube

In short, the HTC Wildfire has too many Con doms.

HTC can help improve customer relations by not building irredeemable shyt to begin with!
And i just found out they have WAY too many models, compared to other phones like say the Galaxy, the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S II the difference is a real quantum leap.

I think i might have to try Samsung or Motorola i might even save up for an Iphone 4 since i found out you can have your flash and play it too with a alternative web browser.
Hi very good video my friend and it just about sums the wildfire up ,its the first android for me ,and it is total rubbish by anyones standards ,oh to have waited,and bought a proper one ,roll om xmas so as to buy another sort.