View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
godsdragon

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic, Nexus 7
Carrier: Sprint

Send a message via MSN to godsdragon Send a message via Yahoo to godsdragon Send a message via Skype™ to godsdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmanallpimp View Post
well, metro has 1x and lte at the moment. virgin utilizes sprint's evdo service. with that phone in particular virgin would be better, but why not put something like the evo or epic or whatever you want on boost mobile??? same towers, lower bill (drops 5/month every six months until you're at 35/month as long as your payments are on time.) i personally have metro at the moment. it's the least expensive of the carriers that i have some nice pull with when problems arise, ha ha.
Questions:
1. How can you get an EVO shift with Boost??
2. How come you say Metro is the least expensive if Boost has reduction down to 35 a month and Virgin starts at 35 a month for limited mins??

I am with Spring atm and am looking at early termination of services due to the fee increase they are pulling. My contract was going to end last days of December... So I still need to make up my confused mind...