View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:32 PM   #67 (permalink)
jstarner

Device(s): 2 M860 MetroPcs 1 Android HTC Eris - Verison trying to find a rom/flash to metro pcs
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
So,is it back to ICARUS 1.1 or CM6 for ya?
I haven't ran either,but,hear that both are excellent alternatives for those that have phones that can't run CM7.
If you haven't tried CM7 07012011(by BOB ZHOME),it's a stable build w/DT's A2SD.Perhaps your phone can run this build.

Well i tried Icarus 1.1 and it was smooth but the phone would reset about every 2 mins.. now mind u im speaking about 3 phones same model and all me, my wifes and my daughters.. ... So i wont go back to icarus.. i havent tried cm6 yet.. now the other 2 phones i put back to stock rom.. but i got more time hence im self employed.. i have re done my phone agian and re clocked the cpu to 480 mhz and locked on reboot and it seems to be working... now.. this is diffrent i have been flashing phones for some time.. but i was doing alot of the HTC Moguls and stuff for metro.. and just started messing with the Android system.. like i have a brand new HTC ERIS Android.. but cant find really any instruction.. i found one but hard to understand..

sorry for the long version lol..

i went back in ... and set cpu to 480 mhz and locked on reboot and seems to be fine for the last 30 or so mins..i guess im going to go back re rom it.. and deal with the rebooting lol...