View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #69 (permalink)
jstarner

Device(s): 2 M860 MetroPcs 1 Android HTC Eris - Verison trying to find a rom/flash to metro pcs
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
One other opinion is going to stock/rooted,de-bloat as much as possible per ULTIMATE ASCEND CUSTOMIZATION GUIDE,& use LINK2SD(in the ANDROID MARKET) to move user apps to the SD card.You can even move the DALVIK Cache to SD w/this app.
I ran this way for quite a while until I took the plunge to CM7.
You can move even more apps to the SDcard w/TITANIUM BACKUP PRO.It lets you turn system apps into user apps & subsequently move them to the SDcard.
Just don't move the launcher,market,browser,email,or keyboard to SD & you should be OK.

Ok heres what did.. i took one more step from one of your Previous steps.. and i downloaded all the Correct CM6 Rom, and gapps.. and i already had clockwork.. so i flashed to stock rom.. formated sd, copied files to sd.. re flashed with cm6 and gapps... only installed gmail... and it seems to have worked ... but i will know in a hr or so if its going to ring.....

thanks for the help.. i will respond back here and let ya know.. and anyone else who is following... and if all else fails i will follow the idea above ^^ u suggested last night...