View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #72 (permalink)
MIGGYDROID

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Laugh Thanks for everything you'll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttmeg View Post

Thanks to Bobzhome:

• Joenathan - My go to guy for testing, themes and good in a fight
  • MarcNvidic - Dev working on the Huawei IDEOs. I've stol..er borrowed so many fixes from him. Big thanks to Marc.
  • Tom Giordano - The main man on the Huawei Pulse. He's pretty much the whole reason why I got CM6/7 on the Ascend.
  • Pip2kk (Etnie) - For letting me host my ROMs on this wiki and maintaining CM6.
  • Pcs209 - For the original USB Mounting fix.
  • Adefa - He made MMS his bitch.
  • PlayfulGod - For fixing the MetroOFF package to work with CWM3+, constantly testing new builds, and maintaining CM7-Ascend.
  • Turl - For doing such a great job on the Motorola Zeppelin. It's helped me out with my kernel.
  • Koushik Dutta a.k.a Koush - For his bad-ass recovery
  • Steve Kondik a.k.a Cyanogen - Seriously? Do I need to state why I owe thanks to this guy
    • Build by PlayfulGod
      • Synced with CM repos (CM7.2, 2.3.5)
  • WIP
    • Build by PlayfulGod
      • Synced with CM repos
      • Looking into LED lights not working
THanks guy's for everything. It's awesome that you guy's do this for the ascend, currently running the cm7.2 everything works great on it. Man it's awesome. Its faster than the stock og I got it with. I am greatful for the time and energy you all put on these mods. I read up a little on kmod and just thought I'd say guy's like those dont deserve to even be known. You guy's are awesome keep up the great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to MIGGYDROID For This Useful Post:
nuttmeg (August 25th, 2011)