Hello all, 0.57 is out now. The market seems to lag a little bit lately with
update uploads...make sure your version says 0.57 in Tools->About.
- Added file chooser for use with third-party applications (e.g., Gmail, DropBox) to select files to attach/upload.
- Redesigned “Send” dialog. Added support for applications which *require* sending only one file at a time. DropBox is supported by this feature.
- Tapping notifications now launches appropriate task (i.e., tapping the Bluetooth server state displays it, tapping a file operation opens the operations activity).
- Fixed bug where opening notification item would reset state of open windows.
- Network bookmarks and Bluetooth devices now sorted.
- Zip archive operations now report incremental progress.
- Added capability to sort folders in descending order (by name/type/size/date).
- Configurable behavior of back button on home screen (single-press to exit, double-press to exit, or ignore).
- Fixed annoying repeated notification bar updates on Honeycomb devices.
- Fixed bug where Bluetooth server item wouldn’t appear in notification bar on some occasions.
- Using “Download” button to copy files from remote servers now automatically renames files when conflicts are detected.
- Pasting now checks for existing files before attempting to paste any files, displays error dialog immediately if files found.
tcat007, thanks again for all the suggestions. Please let me know if there are any interaction scenarios with DropBox where you find FX not working correctly. It's supported as a File Chooser under DropBox's "upload - any files" option and DropBox should appear in the Send menu.