Thread: General WonderMedia WM8650
View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #143 (permalink)
Rabid1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie35 View Post
Hi, I am a newbie also to this thread, and my first time to use a tablet. i have a wondermedia WM8650 blue color light 8", i tried different upgrades already, most of them Just hung up on the "Upgrading, pls wait....". the only thing that works for me is HYBRiD_WM8650_Uberoid_v6FiNAL.7z and Uberoid_V7.7z. But both of them hungs up on the UBEROID flashing screen. I'm not aware of the model # on this one, because i cant find it anywhere in the product and the box. It was working fine before i upgrade it. but now its stuck. Just bought this 2 days ago. I just want to upgrade it for better performance. now i can't use it anymore. I BADLY NEED HELP. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by caerynn65 View Post
Greetings, all. I'm a noob, too, and I've been trolling Android forums for about a month. I have the WM8650, 7 inch with 3G. I began installing the proper Uberoid ROM, and now my tablet has been stuck on "WM8650 Android 2.2 Upgrading" screen for about an hour. If I've killed my new toy, hubby will kill me. Have I bricked it, or do i need patience? Can I do a factory reset, and how do I do that? Thank you smart peeps for getting me this far!

You both need to run the Uberoid again and choose a different option. Use this as a guide

(image credit to HCH author of Uberoid)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rabid1 For This Useful Post:
ndh777 (August 27th, 2011)