View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Chip_365

Device(s): HTC DHD
Carrier: Not Provided

Played with it a little. I like the GUI overall & the speed on HTC DHD.

Suggestions:

1- Tools button- Actually add file management tools to the list. Seems strange that they aren't there & that the button is so dominate for such little function.

2- Add folder size info to ALL folders/files when exploring a folder & at the main view. Bug? View Size in List View doesn't work at all. View date works. Nice if I could see both. I haven't seen this in any app yet. I was at first excited to see the size of my SD card shown but PO'd that no other folder or file sizes were. How else do we make choices about some file management work?

3- PLEASE add Move or Move To as Tools. To Copy, Cut, Paste is a PITA, & not intuitive. I see friends with so many multiple copies of the same file on their systems because of this on their Macs & PC's. It drives me crazy & is a peeve of mine. Ghost App (my fav file app) has the best application of this but it takes a bit of practice to embed in the head the dual pane selection / move to process. Is it because a scrolling drop down list of places to move a file to is too difficult to impliment? Whatever, at least add Move as an option? I won't buy the program without this & a few other such file management commands beyond the basics.

4 - Add Rename to file management tools & if possible Batch Rename !!!!! Really need this for working with image files!

Looks promising. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chip_365 For This Useful Post:
tliebeck (September 6th, 2011)