View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
drexappeal
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeypawz View Post
Can someone answer a couple of silly questions for me about LauncherPro?
1- When I hold down the home button, prior to LauncherPro it would pull up my recently used apps & I could even choose to view all apps. After LauncherPro, all it does is take me back to my home screen.
2- The "search" button (magnifying glass) no longer has a function.

Is there something I can do in my settings to make those like they were or am I just s.o.l.?
1) Holding down the home button should still pull up your most recently used apps. I honestly don't know why that's happening for you. I do it all the time. You can, however, change the behavior when you tap on the home button.

2) Search button should still work. Brings up google search for me.

I honestly don't know what is happening with your setup. What I'd suggest is downloading home smack, switch to the motorola launcher and see if everything is working okay. If it's not working with the Motorola launcher, something might be wrong with your actual phone.

If it's working okay, switch back to launcher pro to see if the functions go away or work just like the motorola launcher. If that doesn't work, go into the preferences menu (while using Launcher Pro) and Restart Launcher Pro. If that doesn't fix it, uninstall Launcher Pro and then re-install.