View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
zombdroid
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): RAZR MaXX
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
if your handset locks up that frequent, you should troubleshoot.

have you looked at any threads? have you posted your issues?

if your issue happens across two NEW devices, i would seem its something you are installing on the handset.

do you want to speak about your issues or is this just a random poll question?
I was hoping the recent updates would fix the phone issues. I have factory reset many times. I even opened a case with HTC. They recommended I uninstall software that I download from the Market. I am using the same software that I had installed on my EVO 4G.

These issues certainly are not being caused by anything I have download from the Market.

Some of the issues

-Phone goes into roam where my EVO 4G never did
-Person at other end of call reports poor call quality - no issue on EVO 4g
-Sense crashes and reloads - no issue on EVO 4G
-Phone locks up, buttons stay lit - no issue on EVO 4G
-Phone reboots randomly - no issue on EVO 4G

I have taken this phone to the crappy Sprint repair store here in Sanford, Florida. They said they can not do anything until they see the issues first hand. I am going to call Sprint again and ask for a replacement tomorrow, then sell it and go back to my EVO 4G for a while.

The only other person I know with a 3D had similar issues with his first phone, but his second one seems fine.
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections. - Idiocracy