View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #72 (permalink)
seidioseidio

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roymus View Post
I ordered the Seidio 4000ma extended battery and used it for a trip I took out West. I'm returning it tomorrow. I had the 3500ma EVO4G battery and was very happy with it, but the EVO3D 4000ma battery feels like it was rushed out by comparison. The back cover feels cheap, and as someone else noted on this thread it makes the power button difficult to push...I was constantly wrestling with it. Worse, the case is IMPOSSIBLE to get off once it's on...I couldn't do it with my nail, I had to pry it off using a dime when I needed to to a battery pull, which wound up marring the finish on the phone. Worse still, the battery tended to overheat a lot, and generated quite high temperatures...114 degrees threw the phone into a constant reboot cycle. I have several Seidio cases and batteries, this is the first dud, but it's a big one...not recommended! I will wait and see, the other third-party batteries mentioned on this thread look promising.
I apologize about that! You can also get a replacement battery, feel free to PM me and we can start the process.

Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to receive special savings and new product updates!