Thread: Support my x10 won't charge!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #87 (permalink)
ivyorr24

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default charge fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaluki View Post
Mine different issue

1. USB can charging
2. Plug in cant charging

Any one have the same issue and how to solve?

*i have delt with this before too.I have been practicing electronics for a long long time...anyways it is very important not to compleatly drain your battery because in order for you phone to relize there is a battery in it it has to have a small charge left.1 charging doesnt kik in until after the screen has been on for a while,until you see the charge screen.2with no charge it will not do anything at all(if this is not a port problem)

FIX
*you are going to have to find a way to charge it manually just so it has enouph juice to get to the charge screen.there are some battery chargers that you simply place the batterys in and they charge,however there are other ways of doing it. you need a power suply of 5 volts dc and a current range of 250 900ma(+-100ma) connect the power supply directly to the battery for a manual charge.in other words if you dont know how to do this you need to reserch "charging phone batterys manualy" or "jump starting a phone battery" do this and the problem will end!!! your welcome