View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
narrowboat

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieJoce View Post
I have spent the last week reading all your comments and solutions for the problem that I am having. My problem appears to be the same as the majority of comments - I am also struggling to get access to Samsung Kies from my Galaxy S in order that I can download photos.

Kies will allow me to highlight "connect to a device", however when I do this, a picture screen comes up informing me of the various ways I can connect, (my phone says connected however the computer doesn't!) Plus it won't allow me to highlight any of the pictures, so I am not connected to Kies!

When I followed the steps above, I was able to follow the instructions for the phone, however when I got to the my computer, I could not find the following:

> Removable Disk X (where X is the next letter available to name a drive)

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!!!!
Check List for you:
'Settings' on phone select'Wireless and network'.
From this select 'USB settings'. You will get 4 choices but select Mass Storage(should be green circle next to it.
Connect camera to PC via USB and little green android man will give you a nudge to select 'connect USB'.
Voila. On PC you should get a nudge that you now have removable Disk which has several choices. Select DCIM.
You will get 3 folders one of which is Camera. Select this and all your piccies will be displayed for you to move where ever you want them to go. Such as create a folder to put them in or send individual piccies to places such as documents etc. Hope this helps.
Last edited by narrowboat; August 29th, 2011 at 02:18 PM.