View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 07:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
GregTHammer

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I spent over 2 1/2 hours with verizon and samsung all the way up to their level III with no help, the level 3 person was no help what-so-ever, honestly i think i woke him up or he was high.....either way no fix....the time issue is happening on my wife's phone which we just got a couple of days ago, I have the Samsung Galaxy S. and I compared everything with my phone and i have noticed that in the app settings everything for weatherbug is all zeros...on my phone it is showing data. It clearly is the weatherbug app/widget where it is not fully downloaded when it comes to the clock, weatherbug along with verizon and samsung need to get together and work this out. My wife likes the phone, and will most likely just remove the widget and replace it with something else.....but it would be nice if they actually fixed the issue.....the rest of the app works when it comes to showing the local weather and at the bottom of it shows the correct date and time every time you refresh that information so clearly there is an "error" with the clock for the front of the widget.

Two days later I just received an email from weatherbug and they automatically say it is not them it is Samsung and/or Verizon...well I basically lit their butts on fire with a reply saying how can they say that without even checking....I will be contacting Samsung and Verizon to at least get it noted on the results of my ongoings....I dont think not much will happen but who knows maybe there will be someone in the corporate palaces who might give a rats butt...
Last edited by GregTHammer; August 31st, 2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added more information