View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,363 Times in 3,887 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjehh View Post
To clear this all up..there were 4 people interested in buying my phone. I did NOT give out my paypal address to ANYONE except to the user "ecko no yaro."

To K4KAI, you emailed me if it was available and I answered all your questions. Just because I did not respond to your last email does not mean I'm ignoring you or dishonest. I simply could not respond to your email.

As for Irk, I said I would entertain a trade, but you told me that you did not have another smartphone to activate and that you would let me know if you were able to locate one.

I did NOT commit to any buyer except ecko no yaro since I gave this user my paypal address.

Please do not jump to conclusions. I hope this clears everything up. Post here or PM me with any questions, but as Irv said, there is no transaction if I do not give out my paypal address, which is why I only gave ONE user my paypal address.
Thanks for clearing that up. For the record, was just trying to diffuse what seemed like a escalating situation. I agree completely though, if no money had changed hands (not even a paypal address given) then nothing is final... carry on
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrv View Post
IMO, 12 hours is not a good reason to label someone as unethical. In fact, many people work 12 hour shifts.
I know I do
The Following User Says Thank You to NightAngel79 For This Useful Post:
Estes0109 (October 5th, 2011)