Originally Posted by Homan13PSU
Awesome. I figured I'd have an upgrade available in the June/July time frame. My upgrade comes up at the end of January. If that's the case its either this, or the Nexus/Droid Prime. Probably the Prime if she ships with ICS.
Looks like I'll be spending a LOT of time in these threads for the next couple months.
Yea, even though no more NE2 your upgrade will still be 20 months in system. Plus for her account it gives a date six months from now but says i can upgrade with discount and shows me 2 year price...
I too cant wait for more details on vigor/prime (mostly vigor though)
But, not sure I CAN physically spend more time here, lol:d