View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2011, 06:42 AM   #89 (permalink)
billy06

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

UPDATE after getting my DS back with 31 on i noticed it was laggy , as it had 31 on when i got it i knew how it should respond with 31, i then noticed that when ringing out i would hear no ringing tone, just a 20 second silence untill i could hear the person i was calling , also after accepting an incoming call a simular delay ofter resulting in the caller hanging up because i was not responding to them (i could not call then back do to the outgoing call issue), i phoned HTC again explaining the latest faults (also noting that the DS was prompting to update to 47 (i had been down that path before)), the phone was collected (i'm going to have to add that UPS man to my xmas card list), it was returned today with 1.47.206.2 , do i need to say anymore???? now back to the all calls going to voicemail when in "H" and in sleep again.

so on the phone to HTC again, booked for collection tomorrow.

i feel so sorry for the engineer knowing that all he/she could do was to put 47 on knowing that it had been in for not working with 47 on before

i have also mentioned to HTC that it would be nice if they emailed me when my device was on its way back with a tracking number for UPS.

I have now lost all faith in HTC the new device i got 2 months ago has now got visable signs of repair (scratched screws , sticker over original imei) and nolonger has a matching imei to the box i have for it.
Last edited by billy06; September 1st, 2011 at 06:49 AM.