View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
Harish Harris

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchinufrap View Post
It's good that you've had a satisfying experience, hows the keyboard working for you? do you have big fingers? i find that typing is very distracting, like i have to be sitting down and focusing entirely on it, when i am writing an email or typing some field i find that my view of what i am typing get's obscured and because of the phone not keeping up with my keypresses and lagging behind i often end up with lots of typos even if i was being careful about which key i pressed and it still messes up.

WebOS might end up on HTC phones because last week HP shutdown production of their WebOS powered hardware, and it's likely that another phone manufacturer might pickup a contract with HP to have WebOS and it may be HTC since Samsung has it's own OS and Google bought Motorola.
Also Nokia has Simbian so, really it could be either LG or HTC running WebOS which will help distinguish themselves from other phones.
Allot of people have been eager for an Incredible or Legend with WebOS.
Hmm.. Even i find it bit difficult using the phone for texts. But the intellisense really helps me out with this. Also have to concentrate on the keyboard while typing. But i don't mail much using my phone except for any urgency.
And thanks for the update regarding WebOS