View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:57 PM   #365 (permalink)
randomally

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoandroid View Post
Hmm. Can you give me an example of what you had running in the background, or how many things? I don't think I have removed any of the default apps provided by Velocity. But I do have many apps installed. I did just yesterday start seeing 'low memory' messages while typing a note in Evernote. I didn't think that sensible since I thought I moved most of my apps to the SD card. But I found some I had apparently missed. So I moved more of them an went from 24 to about 68MB free internal memory. Hopefully that will help.

Well i play alot of games on my phone and lend it to my brothers at times and forget to close them. Other than that its usually things like youtube and pandora that i forget to go and force close. I suggest using froyo task killer to see whats running and what you can kill, its helped me in that field. As for the number of apps, i suggest getting rid of anything that isnt important or that you dont use. I noticed that it takes a while for the launcher to boot up entirely after turning the phone back on because of all the apps on the sd. Ofcourse i still have many apps since im patient but the more space the merrier. I have about 85MB free.
The Following User Says Thank You to randomally For This Useful Post:
Zoandroid (September 2nd, 2011)