View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2011, 10:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Diablo2k

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII (red) AT&T
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsthrower View Post
I repartitioned the existing 16 GB card with all my existing apps and media with my easeus partition program by freeing up 2gb at the end of the card ,then creating a new primary fat 32 partition (did not name it). (I was thinking I could only have 1 primary partition...then I noticed my c drive has 3.) All programs I wanted to move and related files are now on the new partition. Looks like 2gb will be enough now that I have moved my apps and checked the remaining space on the new partition. Link2sd freed 30 MB of space on my internal memory. I only moved around 20 apps. Everything seems to work just as fast and I'm booting to the right partition when I connect to my computer. I have officially finished what I needed done. Thank you all that gave me advice.
Thanks, I have been trying to find something that could manage the uSD partitions. Easeus partition program did it very easily, almost to easy considering I have been trying to find something for 2 months and all I could find was instructions for working in Linux.

I will be getting a Motorola Triumph next week and the first thing I am doing is installing Link2SD, well second thing actually, I need to root the phone first.
Last edited by Diablo2k; September 3rd, 2011 at 10:51 PM.