View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2011, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
TSLH271

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Notsure Sorry! This does not work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidUser1 View Post
Ok if this hasn't been brought up or answered I'm fairly positive this error -> "Sorry. the application (process com.andoid.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The cause of this error is too many apps on your phone. I've reproduced it a couple times now and when I think I've found a limit in the amount you can have on your phone So if you get this error and can't even connect to your network start uninstalling those fun apps then restart your phone... Hope this is useful.... I'm hopeful they will fix this in the next firmware update... Too much junk is forced running in the background with this phone and causes problems...

I gladly took your advice to remove the one remaining application that i was permitted by the phone to uninstall. I then proceeded to reboot my phone. Next, i attempted to start the camera application... but it was to no avail, halted only by the ever tormenting message "Sorry! the appl...".
Although your solution seems highly probable, and in many senses practical, the reality is that you are left with a broken camera and several uninstalled apps.
My advice would be to simply master reset your phone if this method proves useless to your situation.