View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
ooolalacey
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Inspire "4g"
Carrier: Not Provided

thanks for the tips! It takes my phone 3 hours lately to charge about 20-30%. I don't remember having this problem with the first inspire I had, but they did have me keep the battery, so I think it would be acting the same. I don't have many apps on my phone right now because I did just get it and I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to get my old apps back on that I had paid for, so I just have some basics.. :/

My battery usage looks like this:
Display 51%
Voice Calls 25%
Dialer 8%
Internet 5%
Cell standby 4%
idle 3%
wi-fi 2%
Facebook 2%

My screen is all the way down on the brightness level about 80% of the time, I'll bump it up a bit in the car and stuff where it's really sunny. My timeout is so insanely fast its annoying.. lol but I am trying to narrow down the problem.

I plugged my phone in around 11 last night at 29%, I had woke up around 4am and couldn't fall back asleep so I was messing around with it and in that time it had only went to 60-something, I woke back up around 10 and its in the 90s, but me casually using it even while its plugged in has dropped it back down to the 80s.

I think I am just gonna go harass the people at the AT&T store and make them replace my battery or something. My laptop has recently died and this is my only form of communication with the outside world LOL. I can't deal with it like this!